Punk Attitude movie on tonite, Thursday 7/14 @ 6:30pm

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

hbsteels

Punk Attitude movie on tonite, Thursday 7/14 @ 6:30pm

Post by hbsteels »

If you missed the showing Sat nite, it's on again tonite @ 6:30 on IFC. TIVO it!

Punk: Attitude
Henry Rollins, Jim Jarmusch, Legs McNeil, Martin Rev
Director: Don Letts
Rating: NR
Running Time: 1 hr., 30 min.

Special Guest: Director Don Letts

Sneak Preview - 2005 VIDEO
FEATURING: Henry Rollins, Jim Jarmusch, Legs McNeil, Martin Rev, Steve Jones, Chrissie Hynde, John Holstrum, John Sinclair, Bob Gruen, Thurston Moore, Howard Devoto, Siouxsie Sioux, John Cale, David Johansen, Jello Biafra, Mick Jones, Arthur Kane (deceased) Sylvain Sylvain, Hilly Dristal, Tommy Ramone, Mary Harron, Poly Styrene, Captain Sensible, Pat Smear, Ray Capo, Dee Pop, Brenden Mullen Keith Morris, Jon Savage Nigel House. With music from MC5, New York Dolls, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, and many more.
PUNK: ATTITUDE, directed by former DJ Don Letts (THE CLASH: WESTWAY TO THE WORLD), takes an original, star-studded look at the Punk Rock movement, venturing beyond the music, beyond the fashion and beyond the hype.

In the mid-1970s, a cultural revolution found its way to the streets of London and New York. This revolution redefined popular music, film and fashion, threatened the establishment and popularized an independent, "go-f**k-yourself" attitude. PUNK: ATTTITUDE explores that unique moment in time when classic teenage rebellion collided with an angry musical and social underworld to create the Punk Rock movement, becoming an ethos that continues to shape youth culture to this day.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I knew I missed the bus when that lil man selling teeeeVO boxes knocked on my door and I said no thanks...damm....:)
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

I don't have IFC anymore and I missssss it... =(
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
hbsteels

movie

Post by hbsteels »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:I knew I missed the bus when that lil man selling teeeeVO boxes knocked on my door and I said no thanks...damm....:)
I rent the TIVO through my cable company...extra few bucks a month, but SO worth it.
Punk Attitude will be on again, as it's "Punk Month" on IFC
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Oh crap, that's right. ~hits her forehead in a I COULD HAVE HAD A V-8 fashion~

I actually fell asleep at 7:30 last night. ~sheepish look on face~ Getting old SUCKS.
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~