Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

Hey Spy

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

BLOC PARTY
THE PALLADIUM
Tuesday, September 20th

Tickets go on sale to the public this Thursday, July 21st at 10am. But as a KROQ Street Team member, you'll have a chance to get your tickets first.

Here are the details:
. This Wednesday (7/20) at 3pm log on to: Bloc Party Pre Sale . Tickets are $22.50 plus service charges.
. In the Presale Password box enter: _____
. You will need a major credit card.
. If the above link does not open a Ticketmaster screen on your computer, log on to http://www.ticketmaster.com
. As with all internet ticket sales, there may be an initial surge of people on the system. Hit the button, and keep trying. It may take several attempts.
. Search Bloc Party
. There is a 4 ticket limit.
. Scroll down to September 20th-The Palladium . Pre-sale ends on Thursday at 9am, or when the our ticket allocation is gone.
If you are unable to buy tickets during the pre-sale, you can still try and buy them during the public on-sale Thursday, July 21st at 10am, at all Ticketmaster locations, Charge By Phone (213-480-3232 or 714-740-2000), or Ticketmaster.com.
KROQ Street Team
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

don't post that!!!!! It's top secret. Those things suck bye the way, everytime I use it I get crappy seats. You get better seats if you just use the regular sale
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

I went to Bloc Party's website and the show isn't even listed. They are only playing one gig in September, and none of their shows the rest of the year are in the States
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Ooopppsss...I am sorry Tom....:)
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~