Bowling anyone?

Concerts and Events.

Moderator: Admin

Gooch

Bowling anyone?

Post by Gooch »

Our very own July Cleaver is hosting Punk Rock Bowling this Saturday. You don't have to like Punk in order to come out and play. Just a bunch of fun people getting together to play. Here are the details:

Saturday, the 3rd of September

7:00 pm at

Titan Bowl & Billiards -
800 N State College Blvd, Fullerton, 92831 - (714) 278-2144
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Oh man, I'd like to go. I enjoy bowling and punk rock and when you put the two together, fun will ensue. Not to mention I live like 2 blocks down from there. My friends and I used to go there all the time back in high school. Plus who could pass up the chance to meet the very lovely June? Unfortunately, I shall be out of town this weekend. Woe is me.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

assholitis wrote:Oh man, I'd like to go. I enjoy bowling and punk rock and when you put the two together, fun will ensue. Not to mention I live like 2 blocks down from there. My friends and I used to go there all the time back in high school. Plus who could pass up the chance to meet the very lovely June? Unfortunately, I shall be out of town this weekend. Woe is me.

-Kevin
Kevin, I am beginning to get a complex - first you thought I was Gooch, now you think I am June...

I am July, dammit! *goes and cries in my corner*
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Naaaaa July....it's Kev....I am always WAY nice to him and I have never met him....I think the thought of older women askerrs him.....:D
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

Do you think he's heard of my penchant for spanking young men who constantly confuse me with other people? Yup, I think that could be it!

Anyhow, Gidge, who are you callin' older???? I have been asked for identification twice in the last month..... (I know, I am milkin' it, but c'mon, what reasonable woman wouldn't)
gidgetgoestohell

Ok...I was talking about me....:(

I still say you been slippin' peeps 20's.....LOL
Gidge

a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

July Cleaver wrote:Do you think he's heard of my penchant for spanking young men who constantly confuse me with other people?
You're a pincher, not a spanker! :wink:
gidgetgoestohell

AND.... a slipper.....:D
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

July Cleaver wrote:
assholitis wrote:Oh man, I'd like to go. I enjoy bowling and punk rock and when you put the two together, fun will ensue. Not to mention I live like 2 blocks down from there. My friends and I used to go there all the time back in high school. Plus who could pass up the chance to meet the very lovely June? Unfortunately, I shall be out of town this weekend. Woe is me.

-Kevin
Kevin, I am beginning to get a complex - first you thought I was Gooch, now you think I am June...

I am July, dammit! *goes and cries in my corner*
Ha! Okay, well that first mix up was all Kristee's fault!
GidgetgoestoHell wrote:Glenn....July is Gooch and my co-hort in crimes and misdemeanors
See? I read that as "July is Gooch." I thought Gooch got another name on here! I believe that's how Glenn read it as well cause he said, "why don't we get any real 'new' members?" Kristee has a way of writing that seems to confuse Glenn and I, as was already discussed with Himself's birthday last week. :( lol

As for calling you June, well at least I knew it was a month, right? :D On the bright side, I didn't call you September. But as a token of my apology, please accept this dancing sausage. Image

-Kevin

P.s. I noticed you completely overlooked me calling you "very lovely."
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Oh that's right, blame the resident feeb 'tard....LMAO
Gidge

July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

While I genuinely appreciate the lovely comment, a good thing for men to remember, in general, is that whenever a woman is called by the wrong name, any complements, kudos, etc., go right out the window - It's just the way us women work. Being called by another name is rarely a good thing, unless it's princess, or some other lofty nickname!
gidgetgoestohell

Kev is a sweet guy...but I just think he's a chick magnet or something which makes him ALWAYS unavailable AND confused about names....You know how them geeegilloooos are......
Gidge

jack
Site Admin

Post by jack »

It's Sunday now :(