Everybody's happy now adays......

What's playing on Indie right now.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

Everybody's happy now adays......

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Ooooooooooooooo...I was tired of being upset...always wanting something I never could get...life's an illusion, love is the dream....but I don't know what it is...everybody is saying things to me...but I know it's okay okay......Everybody's happy now adays..........Ooooo...life's an illusion, love is the dream......
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

I see you love that song as much as I do. :D

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Kev:

I saw The Buzzcok's at the Inland Invasion. I have ALWAYS been a fan, but after seeing them there, even more so. My son likes them as well (Jake, not so much). One for mom...minus one for dad!
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Yeah, I finally got to see the Buzzcocks at the Holiday Havoc show with Offspring and Pennywise in the Angels Stadium parking lot. It was nice because they got about 70 minutes to showcase all their biggest songs. There wasn't one song that I was waiting for that didn't get played.
I wanted to see that big punk show at the Inland Invasion but I had a broken ankle during that summer. :(

So I guess that makes it Kristee - 100, Dad - 0?

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Even better, I got to rub the ole girls in Captain Sensible's face....we had VIP passes and he sat with us for about an hour...I was hooking the guys that were sitting next to us with hot chicks from the grass. so the security guys thought I was too cool...they walked me up front during the Pistols set....I looked at my date and said HOLD MY PURSE....left him right there...boy was he pissed...

I had just got my foot out of a cast at that concert...in fact, it was the first time that I had worn heels after breaking my foot in two places! (Charles David Lepoard skin Mules!!!)
Gidge