What the HELL is going on?

What's playing on Indie right now.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

What the HELL is going on?

Post by MicheBel »

On the webcast of Jonesy right now, we've had Jonesy start to talk, then commercials interrupt...then Sovel and Jonesy are chatting and commercials again...what the hell is going on????

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

When Jonesy came back from break and they were discussing the winner of the Coldplay/NIN tickets....was there a third person there? I thought I heard someone else's voice besides Shovel. Just wondering who it was, if I heard correctly.

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Jonesy today

Post by MicheBel »

That whole intro was all messed up on my webcast. All I kept hearing was commercials. Yes, there did sound like a third person there, but I'll have to listen to the rebroadcast to catch whatever was going on. I gave up.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

lol Good luck with that. Even without the webcast, the live broadcast was pretty chaotic. I guess it didn't help that while Jonesy was announcing the winner of the contest he took a phone call, putting the guy on speakerphone and talking about Bobby Sherman's show. lol I'm sure Mr. Shovel was already well informed on that issue, however, since you emailed him shortly before that call. :)

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*