Jonesy's Jukebox Mayhem

What's playing on Indie right now.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

Jonesy's Jukebox Mayhem

Post by MicheBel »

What the hell is up with Jonesy's Jukebox? For the past several days now, instead of broadcasting the first hour first and the second hour in the am, at BOTH TIMES they broadcast an amalgam of both shows. So they take some good stuff from the first hour, and some good stuff from the first hour, and mush them together, the end result of which is that you don't hear the whole show!

I'm sick of this. Someone link me to a page where I can get the unvarnished Jonesy broadcasts. This SUCKS.

--Miche :twisted:
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

You mean they don't rebroadcast the entire two hours? Youch. :x

And I'm curious, what do others think of his whistling? I've been told he's been whistling quite a bit lately..Jonesy, that is.
MicheBel

Jonesy's whistling

Post by MicheBel »

I LOVE his whistling. Sometimes he changes it up with singing, or humming even. Today, he whistled and The Doves played guitar. It's modern radio. You should try it sometimes, KROQ.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
MicheBel

grumble grumble

Post by MicheBel »

On the other hand, they DIDN'T play this "washing windows" song earlier, so maybe it all evens out.

Sigh.

--Miche
MicheBel

Jonesy back in fine form

Post by MicheBel »

OK, well, on today's rebroadcasts (that would be yesterday at 6 pm and today at 6 am), they seemed to run it as it used to be, the first hour first IN ITS ENTIRETY, and the second hour IN ITS ENTIRETY.

I'm gonna blame the mayhem on some stupid intern who didn't understand the importance of Jonesy's Jukebox to all of us out there, and hope that it continues as it once did.

--Miche (back in Jonesy heaven)
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

I heard the KROQ Spy "whistles in the wind"
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
MicheBel

KROQ Spy

Post by MicheBel »

Dunno 'bout that, but he sure stirs up a lotta trouble for his short time being here. We should rename him the KROQ troublemaker.

--Miche :evil: