It's My Song!

What's playing on Indie right now.

Moderator: Admin

MicheBel

It's My Song!

Post by MicheBel »

My song! "Pulling Muscles for Michelle"! :D

Pull that muscle for me, baby. You know which one....

Love that Squeeze (oooh, and THAT squeeze too!). heh :D

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Did big Lou serenade you with that? He's got about 8 billion muscles to choose from. :twisted:
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Michelle songs

Post by MicheBel »

Well, I tell ya, a guy gets WAY more points if he serenades me with that one than with that old chestnut "Michelle" from the Beatles. :P

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

Hm, yeah. The originality points alone would put him well over. Although "Michelle, my belle" does sound a lot like MicheBel. :)
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
MicheBel

Singing a song for me

Post by MicheBel »

assholitis wrote:Hm, yeah. The originality points alone would put him well over. Although "Michelle, my belle" does sound a lot like MicheBel. :)
That certainly was intentional. But I can't tell you how many guys (and girls, actually) have burst into song once they learn my name. After many many years of it, it gets old.

--Miche, la Belle or LA Belle, as the case may be
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

~IRLV~

Michelle Ma Belle beats the shit outta people singing, slightly off tune....Kristee pissteee....TRUST ME.....LOL
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
MicheBel

Sing Loudly Sing Proudly

Post by MicheBel »

I do NOT!

<-----------------------------note halo

Honestly, my roommate (well, soon to be former roommate---YAY!!!!) has a complete tin ear. And he subjected me to driving cross country with him, while HE chose the radio stations (the things I do for men, honestly), singing massively off tune all the way. If I can do that, I can withstand anyone.

--Miche
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

You ever had anybody sing an off tune version of Kristee Pisstee??? It's annoying....

My mother was tone deaf..so I probably am too....never bothered either of us...she thought that she sounded lovely singing Streisand (blik) and I think I am marvelous while sing Elvis Costello....ah delusions....the nectar of life.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~